It Is Right and Just: Why the Future of Civilization Depends on True Religion
Scott Hahn & Brandon McGinley
Scott Hahn and Brandon McGinley challenge our idea of religion and its role in society. They argue that to answer questions over religious liberty, justice, and peace, we must first reject the insidious lie perpetuated by secular-liberal culture: that religion is a private matter.
Contrary to what political commentators and activists say, religion is not only relevant to justice and law, but is necessary for civilization to thrive. Recover the public nature of true religion, this book argues, and watch as a revolution unfolds.
2020 200 pages R460.00
Sexuality: The Path Less Trodden
Is addressed primarily to young adults, youth animators and formators, parents and teachers. The topics discussed provide a broad focus on issues that affect each of us, sexual and spiritual beings, as we strive to live our lives in freedom.
Exposing the young to these issues requires the wisdom and guidance of adult figures.
2021 232 pages R149.50
Holy Mysteries! 12 Investigations into Extraordinary Cases
Sophie de Mullenheim (Author), Solenne & Thomas (Illustrator)
Investigates 12 mysterious, inexplicable cases that have happened in the history of the Catholic faith, some of which still continue to happen or remain today. These cases consider such questions as:
• Did the sun really dance at Fatima before 70,000 people?
• Did a Host from a Mass actually turn into human flesh?
• Whose face appears on the Shroud of Turin, and how did it get on it?
• What happens with the Holy Fire at the Holy Sepulcher every Holy Saturday evening?
• Why does the bell of Rocamadour sometimes ring for no reason?
• Who was the mysterious carpenter that built a spiral staircase without nails that stands by itself?
• How did the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe get painted on the tilma of Juan Diego?
• How do the bodies of some saints remain intact and never corrupt?
These and many other questions are explored in the 12 investigations into extraordinary cases that invite us to think deeply about mysterious events and our faith in God.